Monday, November 16, 2009

Addicted

I am definitely like addicted to technology! I have anxiety if I dont have my phone on me, and have withdrawals from facebook. So pathetic I KNOW! But its a comfort thing with my phone, if someone really needed to get ahold of me, and I didnt have it, and missed an important call. I would be so upset! I love being able to be in contact with whoever and whenever. There really isnt an excuse for facebook. But it lights up my day when i see the red flag, saying I have a notification. :)

2 comments:

  1. I think because our generation has grown up with technology and has seen the advances first hand, technology is very exciting for us. Its almost a shock when certain devices don't come with certain apps, such as the internet or a camera. Like the ipod touch can do just about anything BUT take pictures. We are growing up in a world that will be more and more overwhelmed with new advances but we will be right in the middle ready and waiting for the next best thing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know i hate leaving my phone behind, not even that i use it that much, but just because you are always thinking "i wonder if i have any missed messages/calls."

    ReplyDelete