Sunday, October 4, 2009

Physical Education.

So I was very excited to find out more about the Athletic Director profession. I went to my little sister's field hockey game, and the AD was there. Since I was very involved in sports in high school, we knew each other very well. I was able to ask him details of what schooling he had to do to get where he is. And all I need is a physical education degree! He said it is definitely easier to get the AD position, after coaching some sports team. He thought I could fit in easily as a coach since I played three varsity sports. He said he could definitely see me becoming an AD. Im very excited about this new career opportunity. I am hoping and looking forward to being able to job shadow him in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment