Monday, September 28, 2009

Athletic Director

I've changed by mind so many times about what profession I want to get into. So again, I'm looking into something rather than physical therapy. I feel like physical therapy is way to long to have to be in school for. I hate school, most like everyone else, and if i can get a good job doing four years rather than 7 or 8. Why not? I've become very interested in being an athletic director. Ive always thought that was the coolest job. Being a sports junkie, I love almost every sport. And whats a better way to live your life, by setting on sports games for the year. I've talked to many and not one of them said they didn't like their job. I think it could be a job, that I go to work everyday and look forward to it. I am becoming very excited about this aspect. Now lets see if i stick to this profession or changed again in another month or so.

1 comment:

  1. I've changed my major a few times and it is a tough decision. Seven to eight years of school is a lot of time and very expensive. Since you are a sports junkie I think an athletic directing position sounds like something you may be very interested in. Perhaps you may even want to try physical education? Both seem very fitting for you.

    ReplyDelete